Vista Grande Neighborhood Association (VGNA)
The Vista Grande Neighborhood Association encompasses homes in the 87120 zip code that are part of the City of Albuquerque and unincorporated areas of Bernalillo County. It is recognized by the Albuquerque Office of Neighborhood Coordination (ONC) and Bernalillo County Planning Department. It is a member of the West Side Coalition of Neighborhood Organizations (WSCONA).
VGNA is bounded on the west by Coors Boulevard, on the north by St. Joseph’s Drive, on the west by the Rio Grande (river), and on the south by structures on both sides of Sequoia Road, as well as the homes on Sequoia Court. (See maps of the Vista Grande Neighborhood Association.)
Membership in the VGNA is open to all residents, property owners, businesses and organizations located within the association’s boundaries. Forms are below.
This website is maintained by the VGNA volunteers, so it is not regularly updated. For further information contact VGNA officers:
- President: Dana Skaar — email@example.com
- Vice-President: Susan Homer — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/Treasurer: Richard Schaefer — email@example.com
News / Announcements
- VGNA held its 2022 Annual Meeting on Aug. 23, 2022. (See the minutes of that meeting.)
- Bylaws: VGNA passed a new set of bylaws on Aug. 23, 2022. (See the VGNA Bylaws adopted 8-23-22.)
- Albuquerque West Side (A news site for those living west of the river.)
- Albuquerque 311 website (Crime stats and reporting problems.)
- Common Cause “Find my representative” (See all your representatives.)
- West Side Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (WSCONA)